When it comes to bioidentical hormone replacement therapy clinics, California is a perfect example of quantity over quality. Over 10 percent (10,000) of the doctors who advertise hormone therapy services in the United States are located in California— yet very few of these doctors offer the kind of comprehensive approach to health restoration that Genemedics Health Institute specializes in. From our office in Beverly Hills, Genemedics Health Institute builds programs that combine bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) with a healthy eating plan, customized exercise plan, and a supplement program so you can regain your youthful vitality. If you’re not in southern California, we offer up to a $500 credit toward your airfare to visit us—because nothing is more important than your health!
Throughout California, thousands of men and women suffer needlessly from symptoms related to declining hormone levels. Too many people accept these symptoms of hormone imbalance because they believe it’s “part of getting older” and there is nothing they can do about it. This isn’t true! Through a Genemedics Health Institute medically supervised, preventive health program, you can reclaim the vigor of your twenties while improving your health and reducing your risk for serious diseases.
Genemedics Health Institute bases its approach on hundreds of studies detailing the optimal approach to preventive medicine. Our programs rely on comprehensive blood and saliva testing, and based on the results of these tests, your doctor will create a personalized program that includes:
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy to balance levels of sex hormones and relieve symptoms associated with reduced hormone levels
- A healthy eating plan tailored to your unique needs
- A supplement program that relies on pharmaceutical-grade supplements from Genemedics Nutrition
- A personalized exercise program for total body fitness
- Continuous testing and adjustment of your program
Click here to learn more about the health benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy, including:
- Improved mood and general sense of well-being
- Increased energy levels
- Increased sex drive
- Increased fat loss and muscle tone
- Increased muscle mass and strength
- Improved memory and concentration
- Improved sleep
- AND MUCH MORE!
Click here to learn more about:
Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men in California
Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women in California