in Lats Exercise
Main Muscle Worked: Lats
1. Adjust the knee pad on the pull-down machine for stabilization.
2. Sit down and grab the bar with your palms facing forward. For a wide grip, position your hands at a distance wider than your shoulder width. For a medium grip, position your hands at a distance equal to your shoulder width. For a close grip, position your hands at a distance smaller than your shoulder width.
3. Bring your torso back around 30 degrees. Stick your chest out. This is your starting position.
4. Bring the bar back down as you exhale until it comes in contact with your upper chest. Squeeze your back muscles once you reach the full contracted position. Only the arms should move as you perform this portion of the movement.
5. After a second in the contracted position, lift the bar back to your starting position when your arms and lats are fully stretched. Inhale as you do this.
6. Repeat until the recommended amount of repetitions is achieved
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.