Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Atlanta, Georgia
260 Peachtree Street NW, Suite 2200 Atlanta, Georgia, 30303(404) 600-1362
Atlanta residents now have access to one of the premier anti-aging and bioidentical hormone replacement clinics in the country. If you suspect you suffer from the effects of premature aging or reduced hormone levels and live in the Atlanta metropolitan area, you should schedule an initial consultation with the expert anti-aging doctors at Genemedics Health Institute. Led by the renowned George Shanlikian, M.D., Genemedics doctors have been trained to recognize and treat symptoms of hormone deficiency, including:
- Wrinkled skin
- Decreased sex drive
- Depression or anxiety
- High cholesterol
- Reduced focus or concentration
- Excessive weight gain
- Poor sleep quality
- Memory loss
Too many people suffering from these symptoms don’t realize there actually is a medical reason—and a treatment—for their condition. Instead, people have been conditioned to think of it as “normal signs of aging,” when in fact the cause is related to slowing production of vital hormones, including estrogen, testosterone, progesterone, DHEA, pregnenolone, thyroid hormone and others. Research has shown that hormone levels begin to decline in many people as early as age 35. This is true for both men and women. Men suffering from low testosterone often struggle with low libido and weight loss, just as women struggling with reduced estrogen levels experience premature symptoms associated with menopause or perimenopause. Genemedics Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Genemedics Health Institute has pioneered a new approach to anti-aging medicine and hormone replacement therapy. Our programs don’t just seek to balance and restore hormone levels—they are comprehensive lifestyle programs that can reduce your risk of chronic disease, restore your energy, and make you feel years younger, often within days of starting your new program. We have built our programs on a unique approach that includes:
- Comprehensive diagnostics using the world’s most advanced testing techniques to measure hormone levels, blood nutrient levels, flexibility and strength, and overall fitness.
- Precise doses of bioidentical hormones that will restore your overall hormone profile to what you enjoyed in your twenties and thirties.
- A healthy eating plan designed by a nutritionist that will help you lose weight and reduce issues associated with an unhealthy diet.
- A custom exercise plan and access to our library of exercises.
- A supplement program using the highest quality supplements that will provide optimal blood levels of vital nutrients.
Throughout your Genemedics program, your results will be continuously monitored and adjusted by your expert doctor and team of healthcare specialists. We have worked with thousands of patients over the years and seen both men and women regain their youthful vitality and reduce their risk of disease. If you are interested in restoring your health and energy, call Genemedics today to set up your initial consultation.