Evidence suggests that by shrinking white adipose tissue, 5-amino-1MQ can significantly reduce weight and improve body composition:
1. In U.S. Veterans military service members, administration of 5-amino-1MQ resulted in significant weight loss without any adverse side effects. 
2. In diet-induced obese mice maintained on a high-fat diet, administration of NNMT inhibitor significantly reduced body weight and white adipose tissue mass, and decreased the size of adipocyte cell (a cell specialized for fat storage) without any observable adverse effects. [2-3]
3. Administration of NNMT inhibitor in mice on a high fat diet (HFD) protected against fat accumulation compared with controls. 
4. Studies also show that NNMT is increased 2-fold in subcutaneous and abdominal adipose tissue of type 2 diabetic men and women compared to healthy controls, suggesting that administration of NNMT inhibitors may reduce body fat. [5-7]
5. A cell study found that 5-amino-1MQ prevented lipogenesis (fat formation). 
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.