Studies show that aniracetam may help improve overall mood through its potent antidepressant and anti-anxiety effects.
1. In mice, aniracetam appears to exert potent anti-anxiety properties, which may be mediated by an interaction between cholinergic, dopaminergic and serotonergic systems. 
2. In rats, aniracetam acts more effectively at alleviating depression in subjects with brain dysfunction caused by aging. 
3. In rats, aniracetam exerts its antidepressant effect by modulating the activity of the AMPA receptor. [23-24]
4. In rats, aniracetam reduces submissive behavior, which is indicative of antidepressant activity. 
5. In animals, aniracetam administration reduces depressive symptoms related to mental disorders. 
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.