Studies show that BPC-157 may help improve mood and behavior:
1. In rats, BPC-157 administration reduces immobility time in a forced swimming test (used for evaluation of antidepressant drugs), which is indicative of a potent antidepressant effect. 
2. In rats, BPC-157 administration produces an anti-anxiety effect. 
3. In rats chronically exposed to amphetamine, BPC-157 decreases behavioral disturbances caused by the drug. 
4. In rats with serotonin syndrome, a condition characterized by high body temperature, agitation, tremor, increased reflexes, sweating, dilated pupils, and digestive problems, BPC-157 administration counteracts behavioral disturbances and other symptoms. 
5. In mice chronically exposed to diazepam, BPC-157 significantly decreases drug tolerance, physical dependence and withdrawal symptoms. 
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.