Studies show that the ability of cabergoline to mimic the activity of dopamine produces beneficial effects on various cognitive parameters:
1. In patients with hyperprolactinemia, cabergoline treatment led to a significant improvement in the speed of processing, working memory, visual learning and reasoning, and problem-solving skills. 
2. In patients with Parkinson’s disease, combination of cabergoline and other dopamine-enhancing drugs slowed the onset of cognitive impairment. 
3. In healthy participants, low doses of cabergoline improved working memory and attentional domains. 
4. In patients with invasive brain tumor, cabergoline administration at a dose of 250 μg weekly successfully restored severely impaired cognitive functions. 
5. In healthy human subjects, cabergoline administration reduced excessive risk-taking behaviors. 
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.