According to studies, men suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED) and women experiencing sexual problems can benefit from drinking coffee and consuming caffeine-rich products:
1. In overweight/obese and hypertensive men, caffeine intake at a dose of 170-375 mg/day reduced the odds of prevalent ED. 
2. In the Health Professionals Follow-Up Study, researchers found that regular coffee intake was associated with lower risk of ED. 
3. In hypertensive women, tea drinking was positively related with sexual orgasm and sexual satisfaction. 
4. A study found that caffeine may help improve penile erection by increasing the levels of nitric oxide, a substance that enhance blood flow by relaxing blood vessels. 
5. In diabetic rats, 8-week administration of caffeine improved erectile function. 
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.