There is mounting evidence that cerebrolysin may help heighten the immune response and prevent a wide array of diseases. Studies show that cerebrolysin positively affects the production of different cells of the immune system:
1. In mice, cerebrolysin treatment boosts the production of Thy-1 cells. 
2. In patients with mental developmental delay, cerebrolysin therapy at a dose of 0.1 mg/1kg of body mass for 42 days improves immune status. 
3. In patients with minimal cerebral dysfunction, intrasmuscular cerebrolysin administration at a dose of 1 ml per 10 kg of body weight for 1 month increases blood levels of CD19(+) and CD16(+) cells with a simultaneous normalization of blood IgG, IgA, and natural killer cell levels. 
4. Laboratory studies show that cerebrolysin exerts its immune-boosting properties by increasing the production of T- and B-lymphocytes, and promoting the survival of immunocompetent cells. 
5. Cerebrolysin decreases the levels of free radicals, which are unstable molecules that damage cells and impair the function of immune system cells. [46-50]
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.