There is mounting evidence that cerebrolysin may help heighten the immune response and prevent a wide array of diseases. Studies show that cerebrolysin positively affects the production of different cells of the immune system:
1. In mice, cerebrolysin treatment boosts the production of Thy-1 cells. 
2. In patients with mental developmental delay, cerebrolysin therapy at a dose of 0.1 mg/1kg of body mass for 42 days improves immune status. 
3. In patients with minimal cerebral dysfunction, intrasmuscular cerebrolysin administration at a dose of 1 ml per 10 kg of body weight for 1 month increases blood levels of CD19(+) and CD16(+) cells with a simultaneous normalization of blood IgG, IgA, and natural killer cell levels. 
4. Laboratory studies show that cerebrolysin exerts its immune-boosting properties by increasing the production of T- and B-lymphocytes, and promoting the survival of immunocompetent cells. 
5. Cerebrolysin decreases the levels of free radicals, which are unstable molecules that damage cells and impair the function of immune system cells. [46-50]
At the age of 60, I look and feel better than I ever have in my entire life! Switching my health program and hormone replacement therapy regimen over to Genemedics was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life! Genemedics and Dr George have significantly improved my quality of life and also dramatically improved my overall health. I hav...
Nick Cassavetes ,60 yrs old Movie Director (“The Notebook”, “John Q”, “Alpha Dog”), Actor and Writer
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.