With nerve damage, there can be a broad range of symptoms depending on the location and types of nerves affected. In addition, chronic nerve damage may impair the sensation or function of the affected body part. Interestingly, numerous studies support the therapeutic benefits of cerebrolysin in different medical conditions associated with nerve damage:
1. In patients with diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage caused by diabetes), daily cerebrolysin infusion over a period of 10 days alleviates pain and tingling sensations. 
2. In a mouse model of diabetic neuropathy, administration of cerebrolysin improves dysfunction of the sciatic nerve (the largest single nerve located on each side of the lower spine going all the way down to the foot). 
3. In patients with different nerve injuries, cerebrolysin treatment is associated with rapid neurological recovery after various peripheral nerve lesions than conventional therapies. 
4. In aged rats, cerebrolysin treatment ameliorates performance deficits and nerve damage. 
5. In mice, low-dose cerebrolysin administration promotes regeneration of injured spinal motor neurons. 
6. In animals with nerve injury related to microsurgical suturing, cerebrolysin administration promotes regeneration of the injured peripheral nerve. 
At the age of 60, I look and feel better than I ever have in my entire life! Switching my health program and hormone replacement therapy regimen over to Genemedics was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life! Genemedics and Dr George have significantly improved my quality of life and also dramatically improved my overall health. I hav...
Nick Cassavetes ,60 yrs old Movie Director (“The Notebook”, “John Q”, “Alpha Dog”), Actor and Writer
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.