High quality clinical trials show that contrave treatment can be considered as a safe and effective smoking cessation strategy:
1. A preliminary investigation of the combination of naltrexone and bupropion as treatment for cigarette addiction showed lower smoking cessation rates. 
2. Smokers who received contrave treatment for 7 weeks reported reduced nicotine withdrawal. 
3. A study found that both naltrexone and bupropion can help improve adherence to smoking cessation interventions. 
4. One clinical trial found that subjects treated with low-dose naltrexone combined with bupropion stopped cigarette smoking with lesser weight gain. 
5. In overweight or obese smokers, combination therapy of naltrexone and bupropion was associated with decreased nicotine use, limited nicotine withdrawal symptoms, and no significant weight gain. 
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.