While proper diet and regular exercise are important factors involved in maintaining a healthy weight, hormones like DHEA play an important role too. This “super hormone” boosts the body’s natural ability to utilize energy reserves and burn fat, two metabolic processes that gradually decline with advancing age. Studies show that DHEA replacement therapy promotes weight loss, thus reducing one’s risk of developing obesity-related diseases:
1. In obese men, DHEA supplementation reduces body mass index (BMI). 
2. In overweight men and women, DHEA supplementation promotes weight loss by increasing metabolic rate. 
3. In overweight adults, DHEA supplementation is associated with a three-fold decrease in body weight and fat mass. 
4. In young athletes, DHEA reduces BMI, waist-to-hip ratio (WHR) and body fat while increasing testosterone and estrogen levels. 
5. In age-advanced men, 100 mg daily dose of DHEA decreases fat body mass. 
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.