“There’s also increasing evidence showing that aminophylline can help improve heart health:
1. A study found that aminophylline has the ability to restore normal heart rhythm, thus reducing one’s risk for heart failure and other fatal heart conditions. 
2. In COPD patients, oral and intravenous administration of aminophylline enhanced both right and left heart systolic pump function. [112-113]
3. In human subjects, aminophylline administration increased heart rate and cardiac output via stimulation of the sympathetic nervous system. [114-115]
4. In COPD patients, aminophylline administration improved global cardiac function and reduced dyspnea. [116-117]
5. In animal models, aminophylline improved left ventricular contractility and heart rate variability (interval between heartbeats). [118-119]
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.