A stroke is a life-threatening situation. This medical condition occurs when blood flow going to your brain is cut off, resulting in death of brain cells. Interestingly, hydergine has the ability to boost blood circulation in the brain. Studies show that this key mechanism can help accelerate recovery in stroke patients:
1. In patients who had subarachnoid hemorrhage, intravenous hydergine administration significantly reduced stroke symptoms. 
2. In elderly female patients (74 to 79 years of age) with multi-infarct dementia, hydergine injection increased brain glucose use, which is suggestive of improved brain cell activity. 
3. In stroke patients, oral or intramuscular dose of hydergine improved limb function, mental deterioration, and electrical activity of the brain. 
4. In an animal model of stroke, hydergine markedly reduced neuronal death following 5 minutes of restricted blood supply in the brain. 
5. In rats subjected to multiple brain infarctions, hydergine reduced swelling and improved brain blood flow. 
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.