Obesity is one of the world’s major health concerns. This debilitating medical condition can dramatically increase one’s risk for heart disease, cancer, stroke, blood vessel problems, and other chronic medical conditions. Numerous studies found that MOTS-c administration can help treat obesity by improving different health parameters and body processes:
1. MOTS-c may help promote weight loss by reducing the levels of damaging reactive oxygen species during exercise, thereby stimulating physiological adaptation and increased tolerance to exercise. [1-8]
2. A study found that plasma MOTS-c levels were higher in lean but not in obese individuals. 
3. In rodents, MOTS-c treatment reduced abdominal fat and inhibited adipogenesis (fat cell formation) through down-regulation of multiple genes involved in fat cell development. 
4. In mice fed with a high-fat diet (60% by calories), MOTS-c treatment prevented diet-induced obesity as well as age-dependent and high-fat diet-induced insulin resistance. 
5. In mice, MOTS-c treatment prevented ovariectomy-induced obesity by regulating the production of fat cells. 
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.