Studies show that naltrexone can help ward off various inflammatory conditions because of its potent anti-inflammatory properties:
1. Studies have shown that naltrexone may help reduce inflammation by lowering the levels of inflammatory cytokines. [58-60]
2. Studies found that low-dose naltrexone is safe and effective in the treatment of chronic inflammatory skin conditions. [61-63]
3. In patients with chronic inflammatory bowel disease, naltrexone induced clinical improvement and prevented remission. [64-66]
4. In patients with rheumatoid arthritis, naltrexone treatment significantly improved symptoms and reduced the use of pain relievers. 
5. Studies also show that naltrexone may help improve symptoms in autoimmune inflammatory conditions such as fibromyalgia. [68-72]
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.