Just like other anabolic steroids, the primary benefit of Primobolan is focused on increasing muscle mass and strength. There’s a good deal of strong evidence supporting its muscle-boosting properties:
1. Primobolan speeds up the rate of protein synthesis, resulting in larger and stronger muscles. [1-3]
2. Primobolan increases muscle mass and strength by binding to androgen receptors in skeletal muscle. 
3. Methenolone enanthate administration in patients with age-related degeneration of tissues and organs (senile involution) prevented further decrease in muscle mass. 
4. In patients with paralysis of one side of the body (hemiplegia), Methenolone enanthate administration (100 mg injected intramuscularly weekly for 6 weeks) improved muscle cross-sectional area (CSA) of the thigh. 
5. In bodybuilders, Primobolan administration increased body size and muscle strength. 
6. Administration of Primobolan for 1 month increased masseter muscle (used for biting and chewing) mass and strength in a patient who regularly use anabolic steroids. 
7. Administration of Methenolone acetate in underweight and premature patients increased weight and muscle mass. 
8. In 8-week-old male Wistar rats, Primobolan administration improved passive repetitive dorsiflexion and plantar flexion of the skeletal muscle of the ankle joint. 
9. In animal models, Primobolan administration stimulated the growth and development of muscles. [11-12]
10. In animal models, Primobolan administration at 100 mg/week led to an increase in the size of latissimus dorsi (muscles of the lower back). [13-15]
11. Administration of Methenolone enanthate at 100 mg/week in animals resulted in improvement of muscle fiber type transformation. 
At the age of 60, I look and feel better than I ever have in my entire life! Switching my health program and hormone replacement therapy regimen over to Genemedics was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life! Genemedics and Dr George have significantly improved my quality of life and also dramatically improved my overall health. I hav...
Nick Cassavetes ,60 yrs old Movie Director (“The Notebook”, “John Q”, “Alpha Dog”), Actor and Writer
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.