Primobolan does not only increase muscle mass and strength but it also helps treat anemia, a condition characterized by low levels of red blood cells or hemoglobin. According to studies, this powerful nootropic can benefit different types of anemia:
1. In patients with aplastic anemia, a deficiency of all types of blood cells, Methenolone enanthate administration prevented disease remission. 
2. In patients with anemia caused by myelofibrosis, a serious bone marrow disorder that affects the normal production of blood cells, Primobolan administration increased hemoglobin levels and reduced the number of blood transfusions. 
3. In adults with aplastic anemia, Primobolan administration at 1–3 mg/kg per day improved anemic symptoms. [19-20]
4. In patients with anemia caused by myelodysplastic syndrome, a condition that leads to increased numbers of immature blood cells, oral Primobolan administration at 20 mg/kg led to hematological improvement. 
5. In patients with pure red cell aplasia (PRCA), a condition in which the bone marrow ceases to produce red blood cells, Primobolan administration successfully treated the disease. 
6. In patients with leukemia, Primobolan supplementation improved symptoms of the disease. 
At the age of 60, I look and feel better than I ever have in my entire life! Switching my health program and hormone replacement therapy regimen over to Genemedics was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life! Genemedics and Dr George have significantly improved my quality of life and also dramatically improved my overall health. I hav...
Nick Cassavetes ,60 yrs old Movie Director (“The Notebook”, “John Q”, “Alpha Dog”), Actor and Writer
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.