Progesterone can also help prevent the detrimental effects of obesity on health by promoting weight loss and reducing total body fat percentage. There is mounting evidence that progesterone can help you achieve a healthier weight:
1. In obese men, higher progesterone levels are associated with lower body mass index (BMI) and reduced waist circumference. 
2. Progesterone promotes weight loss by reducing fluid retention. 
3. Progesterone promotes weight loss by decreasing fat stores. 
4. Loss of body weight is associated with higher levels of progesterone. 
5. Progesterone lowers one’s risk of developing obesity by preventing estrogen dominance. [39-42]
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.