By affecting the production of certain immune cells, thymosin alpha 1 exerts its immune-boosting properties:
1. Thymosin alpha 1 is known to augment T-cell function. [6-7]
2. Thymosin alpha 1 also helps regulate both the innate and adaptive immune systems. [8-9]
3. Thymosin alpha has the ability to increase CD4+/CD8+ ratio. [10-11]
4. By activating and stimulating certain signaling pathways, thymosin alpha 1 boosts the production of immune-related cytokines. 
5. By selectively stimulating the release of luteinizing hormone (LH), thymosin alpha 1 indirectly strengthens the immune function. 
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.