Thymosin alpha 1 possesses strong antimicrobial properties that can help ward off infection:
1. In patients with severe sepsis (presence of harmful microorganisms in the blood), thymosin alpha 1 administration improved clinical outcome without any adverse effect. 
2. In patients with chronic hepatitis B and C, thymosin alpha 1 administration for 6 months normalized liver enzyme levels, which is suggestive of improved liver function. 
3. In mice with fungal infection, thymosin alpha 1 increased the production of phagocytes, which are cells capable of engulfing and absorbing bacteria. 
4. Thymosin alpha 1-based immunomodulatory therapy was associated with a significant reduction in mortality in septic patients. 
5. Thymosin alpha 1 administration in septic patients was also associated with increased survival rate, alleviation of illness, and short ICU stay and mechanical ventilation time. 
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.