With thymosin beta 4’s role in tissue regeneration and protection, it seems logical that this powerful protein may also be beneficial in supporting brain health. Numerous studies found that thymosin beta 4 may actually help protect against stroke and other brain injuries:
1. In mice, thymosin beta 4 stimulates regeneration and formation of new blood vessels. 
2. In rats with ischemic stroke (caused by a blood clot), treatment with thymosin beta 4 significantly improves neurological functional outcome. [38-39]
3. In a rat model of ischemic stroke, thymosin beta 4 administration improves neurological functional outcome by stimulating oligodendrogenesis. 
4. In patients with stroke and other neurological diseases, thymosin beta 4 treatment appears to remodel or rebuild the nervous system by stimulating self-healing processes in the brain, spinal cord, and nerves. 
5. In animal models of traumatic brain injury (TBI,) early (6 hours post injury) treatment with thymosin beta 4 at doses of 6 and 30 mg/kg reduces brain lesions and cell loss and improves functional recovery. 
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.