Benefits of Exercise
- Increases confidence and self-esteem
- Improves mood and relieves stress
- Increases your ability to focus and concentrate
- Decreases your desire for other unhealthy, addictive habits (i.e., smoking, alcohol consumption, or overeating)
- Increases your overall sense of inner strength and well-being
- Improves cardiovascular function, improves pulmonary function, boosts the immune system (increasing resistance to illnesses), and reduces or prevents the risk of developing practically every disease from osteoporosis to diabetes and even some cancers.
- Increases your basal metabolic rate (BMR), which increases fat loss
- Improves flexibility and mobility
- Has anti-aging effects
- Improves libido (sex drive)
- Improves appearance
- Loss of body fat
- Increases muscle tone and therefore increases body strength and endurance
Despite these numerous benefits, many people are intimidated by the thought of going to the gym; with its rows of strange-looking machines they don’t know how to use. And many people can’t afford a personal trainer to teach safe exercise practices.
Genemedics Health Institute has the answer. We will provide you with access to a library of top-quality exercise videos that will teach you all the exercises you’ll need to attain your top fitness level. Our video library also contains scientifically validated exercise routines for beginning, moderate and advanced exercisers. A Genemedics Health Institute medical doctor will customize an exercise program based on your schedule, time availability, and health and fitness goals. Contact us today and take your first step toward a younger and healthier you!