The fountain of youth is real – it’s just not what fantasy books described it to be. Slowing down or even reversing the effects of aging is a function of proper nutrition, physical activity, healthy living habits and hormone replacement therapy whenever necessary.
Here at the Genemedics Health Institute, we provide anti-aging services that will help you feel younger inside and out. Using an advanced program that incorporates natural rejuvenation techniques, we can help you fight the causes of aging – not just the symptoms.
Schedule a free consultation today and we’ll get you on the fast track towards a younger and healthier you. Our team of highly qualified doctors, nutritionists and staff will be happy to answer any questions you might have about our ant-aging program.
There are several reasons why people age faster and experience more adverse effects. The most universally accepted ones include:
1. Stress – Chronically high levels of stress can speed up the aging process. High stress induces the body to release aging-related hormones cortisol and adrenaline. This results in the disruption of connective tissue synthesis and unusual pudginess in the face. Over a long enough time frame, gravity takes its toll and causes the skin to sag, making lines more defined.
2. Lack of sleep – During deep sleep, the body releases growth hormone via the pituitary gland. In adults, this allows the body to regenerate tissue as a means of natural self-repair. Lack of sleep deprives the body of deep sleep, disturbing the renewal process. Over months and years, people who don\t get enough sleep form wrinkles, clear facial lines and dark areas under their eyes, making them look older than they actually are.
3. Alcohol and Smoking – Smoking is believed to lower the levels of vitamin C in the blood, stunting the production of collagen fibers. Collagen is responsible for giving skin its elastic and radiant look. The lack of it, on the other hand, causes the appearance of fine lines on the sides of the eyes and above the upper lip. While they\re usually referred to as “smile lines,” these lines are nothing to smile about. They make people appear older than they really are and they usually start to show in smokers 10-15 years earlier than in people who don\t smoke.
Alcohol can also accelerate the aging process. People who drink excessively are more prone to the accumulation of toxic substances in the deeper layers of the skin. This can make their eyes appear to bulge slightly while making the cheeks look redder in an unhealthy way.
4. Anxiety and Depression – Experiencing negative emotions for long periods of time can accelerate aging from the cellular level. Depression and anxiety were found to be correlated with the shortening of telomeres — structures in our cells that impact cell lifespans. Cells with shorter telomeres die faster and disrupts division in living ones. This prevents the body from rejuvenating itself overall, making the skin age faster.
5. Poor eating habits – A diet that’s low in vegetables, fruits and lean meat isn’t just unhealthy, it also makes you age rapidly. Avoid foods that are high in simple carbohydrates, sodium and sugar. These make your skin cells lose elasticity, which gives it an old, tired look. Get more proteins, antioxidants and vitamin C into your diet. These foods promote tissue repair, collagen production and they help skin fight off the sun’s harmful effects.
6. Sun Exposure – Too much exposure to the sun is the leading cause of skin aging. While being exposed to the sun in limited durations is a good thing, solar radiation in excessive amounts harms skin cells. Darkened, wrinkled and dry skin is usually a direct result of too much exposure to sunlight. In extreme cases, the sun’s UV rays can damage the genetic materials in skin cells, causing abnormal division that may lead to tumors and even cancer.
7. Hormone imbalance – In some cases, the imbalance of the hormones produced by our bodies can make us age faster. Adverse health issues from hormones can affect metabolic functions, sleep, moods and other physiological processes. As stress and illness mounts, the body’s ability to regulate and repair itself is weakened, causing the aging process to accelerate beyond normal rates.
Fortunately, there’s a lot that can be done to counter the effects of the aging process. Through a combination of developing healthier lifestyle habits, the use of supplements and the application of hormone replacement therapy whenever necessary, you can look and feel younger in weeks.
Genemedics’ highly trained staff will help you find the best balance between fighting aging and maintaining a healthy, happy life. Here are the key components of the anti-aging service program that have helped people just like you turn the proverbial clock on their bodies:
What you eat has a profound impact on the pace of your aging process. Unfortunately for the average person, there’s a lot of bad information out there on what eating right actually means. Contrary to what’s being marketed to you, not all diets will help you slim down and look younger. The key to a healthier you is finding out what foods are best for you and having the discipline to stick to that program.
Here at Genemedics, we help clients determine the healthiest diet for them with respect to age, gender, lifestyle and health conditions. We don’t believe in extreme diets that exclude certain food groups – we help you find out how you can get the best nutrition while still enjoying your food.
Below is a complete list of factors that will influence what your nutritional plan will ultimately look like:
Reach out to us today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have about dieting to look younger.
Exercise isn’t just good for keeping excess weight at bay. It also promotes the healthy function of the body. At Genemedics, we incorporate personalized exercise programs to our anti-aging clients to help them stay in shape and keep looking years – even decades – younger than their biological ages.
It all begins with understanding your body’s needs. We consider everything from your lifestyle, your current physical condition and your fitness goals to design a workout routine that gives you the best results for the effort you put in. While this may sound like a serious commitment of time and energy, many of our clients quickly see why this is an investment that pays dividends in terms of adding healthy years to their lives.
With a personalized exercise program, you can expect to reap the following scientifically proven benefits:
Call us today or drop us a line in our Contact Us page to find out more.
While it’s true that you can get all the nutrients you need from food alone, such a feat would require a perfect diet that has a diverse set of food groups consumed in large quantities. For most Americans, this just isn’t a realistic option. Without the use of supplements, it’s tough to achieve the fitness and anti-aging effects that most of us desire.
Here at Genemedics, we’re perfectly aware of this and we have healthy, practical solutions for patients who seek complete nourishment without struggling with impractical diet schemes. Through the use of custom supplement programs, we help people fill the nutrition gaps that most diets leave out.
Whether you need the body regulating benefits of Vitamin B complex, the rejuvenating and sickness-preventing effects of Vitamin C, or the power of antioxidants and phytonutrients, Genemedics is your best option for help. Our team of doctors have the kind of training and experience needed to help you achieve complete and optimum nourishment levels.
Furthermore, the supplements we provide are certified to have been made under Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP) by the US government. This means that you’ll be receiving supplements from one of only 30% of supplement manufacturers who can make that claim. When you get your supplements from Genemedics, you have the peace of mind that your supplements are of the highest quality possible.
In some cases, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy can be used to slow down or even reverse the effects of the aging process. Genemedics specializes in administering this type of therapy when a patient’s blood tests confirms a need to replace important hormones in the body. Contact us today to get more information on bioidentical hormones and their therapeutic effects.
Call 800-277-4041 for a Free Consultation
Genemedics® Health Institute is a global premier institute dedicated to revolutionizing health and medicine through healthy lifestyle education, guidance and accountability in harmony with functional medicine. Our physician-supervised health programs are personally customized to help you reach your health and fitness goals while looking and feeling better than ever.