Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
3801 PGA Blvd, Suite 600 & 602
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Genemedics is proud to make bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and testosterone replacement therapy available to residents of Palm Beach Gardens and Palm Beach County. In the United States, we are currently experiencing an epidemic of under-diagnosed and undiagnosed hormone deficiencies in both men and women. Worse yet, these hormone problems are occurring in adults as young as age 35, who often have no idea why they are suddenly experiencing symptoms usually associated with aging. To often, they are told their symptoms are “part of aging” and to “live with it.” In fact, a simple saliva test is sometimes all that’s needed to diagnose the underlying problem: declining or imbalanced hormone levels. Researchers have proven that hormone levels in adult humans begin to decline as early as age 35, long before most people think of hormone-related issues. In reality, testosterone levels in men peak in their 20s, then stabilize, and frequently begin a gradual decline in their 30s. For women, many women begin to experience symptoms associated with perimenopause in their mid-30s, long before menopause. In both sexes, low hormone levels are associated with:
- Irritability, anxiety, or depression
- High cholesterol and weight gain
- Wrinkled skin
- Memory loss
- Loss of focus and concentration
- Decreased sex drive
- Sleep problems
Restoring Youthful Vitality with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Fortunately, you aren’t helpless in the face of age-related hormone deficiencies. Using bioidentical hormones, doctors at Genemedics have designed personalized programs for thousands of patients across the country, helping them to get rid of unpleasant symptoms and regain the vigor and energy they had in their twenties. Every Genemedics hormone replacement therapy program begins with a comprehensive battery of tests designed to measure your overall fitness. At your initial meeting, your Genemedics physician will measure:
- Body fat composition
- Nutrient status
- Levels of hormones including estrogen, testosterone, DHEA, pregnenolone, progesterone, thyroid and others
The results of this battery of tests will be used to design and prescribe a personalized program that will positively affect your health, your appearance, your mood and energy levels, and reduce your long-term risk of developing a debilitating disease. The foundation of your new health program will rely on four therapeutic areas:
- A customized bioidentical hormone replacement program. Whether you’re a man suffering from low testosterone or a woman battling the symptoms of premenopause, your Genemedics doctor will design a highly custom hormone replacement program for your specific needs. Many of our patients report an immediate improvement.
- A specialized nutrition plan. Healthy eating is the foundation for long-term health, and our nutritionists will design a diet that helps you lose weight, feel better, and reduce your risk of diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
- A personalized exercise plan. Exercise is closely linked to hormone health, as well as overall well-being, disease risk, and mood. Your Genemedics exercise plan will be customized for your needs, and we’ll show you exactly how to perform each exercise.
- A custom supplement regimen. Your doctor will use your blood test results to design a supplement program that supplies optimal levels of nutrients including vitamin D, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants.
Throughout your program, your progress will be regularly and carefully monitored, and your dosages and recommendations will be updated based on your results. Call our clinic in Palm Beach Gardens today to set up an appointment!