Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Tampa, Florida
100 S. Ashley Drive, Suite 600
Tampa, FL , 33602
Are you one of the thousands of adults in Tampa and surrounding Hillsborough County wondering why you’re suffering from unexplained symptoms of aging like decreased energy, weight gain, reduced sex drive, and sleep issues? Have you noticed a decrease in your mental sharpness in recent years and had a doctor tell you that it’s a “normal” part of aging? If so, you might be a candidate for a custom bioidentical hormone replacement therapy designed by the expert doctors at Genemedics Health Institute.
Many adults don’t realize that hormone levels begin to decline around age 35, for both men and women. It’s not uncommon for adult men and women to experience subtle deficiencies in estrogen, testosterone, DHEA, progesterone, pregnenolone, thyroid, and other hormones that cause a wide of symptoms, including:
- Insomnia or sleep problems
- Memory loss
- Low concentration
- Reduced sex drive
- Weight gain and high cholesterol
- Wrinkled skin
- Lack of focus
- Depression, anxiety, and mood problems
Fortunately, you do not have to suffer from these symptoms without fighting back. Our anti-aging and hormone replacement programs are designed to restore your hormone levels and overall youthful vigor back to what you experienced in your twenties and thirties. When you begin your anti-aging program with a Genemedics physician, we will perform state-of-art diagnostics to determine your overall hormone status, your fitness and flexibility and your nutrient status.
Once your test results are in, your physician will design a program that is personalized for your specific needs. Our program consist of four main treatment modalities, including:
- Natural, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, using precise and personalized doses of specially compounded hormones that will not cause side effects or raise the risk of any diseases, unlike synthetic hormones.
- A personalized exercise program and access to our library of exercise videos and techniques.
- A custom diet designed by a Genemedics nutritionist.
- A supplement program based on your blood test that will provide optimal levels of critical nutrients.
Throughout your program, your results will be carefully monitored by your Genemedics physician, who will adjust your hormone levels and other elements of your program as necessary to make sure you continue to receive optimal results. All Genemedics hormone doctors have received training from the American Academy of Anti-Aging medicine and are led by the nationally renowned George Shanlikian, M.D.
If you’re ready to fight back against aging and regain your youth, call our clinic in Tampa today to set up your initial consultation.