Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Georgia
Are you looking for a nationally recognized hormone replacement and anti-aging clinic in Georgia? If your answer is yes, then you should call Genemedics Health Institute right away. Led by the renowned George Shanlikian, M.D., Genemedics Health Institute is aggressively expanding across the country, bringing its novel and cutting-edge anti-aging programs to locations in Georgia. Genemedics Health Institute specializes in comprehensive anti-aging and hormone replacement programs for men and women.
- Our doctors have worked with thousands of men suffering the effects of low testosterone to restore their energy, sex drive, and health.
- We have helped thousands of women stave off the effects of age-related hormone deficiency by balancing and restoring levels of estrogen, progesterone, pregnenolone, DHEA, and other vital hormones.
What Makes Genemedics Health Institute Different? Over the years, we’ve heard the same story from thousands of patients. It sounds something like this: “I have all these symptoms, but my doctor says there’s nothing wrong with me and I’m just getting older.” In fact, there is no such thing as “just getting older” as a medical condition. It’s true that our bodies change as we age, but there is always an underlying cause to any symptom a person experiences. Our expert doctors are trained to recognize the pattern of symptoms caused by premature aging, such as:
- Wrinkled skin
- Decreased sex drive
- Depression or anxiety
- High cholesterol
- Reduced focus or concentration
- Excessive weight gain despite exercise and a healthy diet
- Poor sleep quality
- Memory loss
If any of these sound familiar to you, it’s possible you are like so many other adults and suffering from the effects of premature aging and hormone deficiency. You might be shocked to learn that, for many adults, hormone levels begin to decline as early as age 35. In fact, many men lose 1-2% of their testosterone production every year, beginning in their mid-thirties and continuing until their seventies. Similarly, long before menopause, many women enter a state called perimenopause in their thirties, when hormone levels fluctuate wildly and cause many types of discomfort and health risks. The doctors at Genemedics Health Institute are all board-certified to diagnose and treat hormone deficiency. Unlike many other clinics that rely only on bioidentical hormone replacement, we have pioneered a whole-person approach to your anti-aging program. We go beyond hormone restoration to look at your overall fitness, nutrition status, and lifestyle factors, and then we design a personalized program that will yield immediate results, leaving you feeling younger, more energetic, happier, and healthier. Genemedics Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Genemedics begins every program with gold-standard diagnostics that will give your doctor a comprehensive picture of your overall health and hormone status. Using this information, your doctor will build a personalized program based on four treatment modalities:
- Personalized bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Our programs rely on precise doses of natural, compounded hormones, as opposed to the synthetic hormones used by many traditional doctors. We aim to restore your hormone levels to those you enjoyed in your twenties and early thirties.
- A personalized nutrition and diet plan. Even the most precise hormone replacement program cannot work to maximum benefit if you neglect your dietary choices. Our nutritionist will design a plan that will help you feel better and lose weight.
- A custom exercise plan. The benefits of exercise are profound; your program will be created to address your problem areas, and you’ll have access to our library of videos so you can learn the best technique.
- A supplement regimen that will supply optimal blood levels of crucial nutrients. Your supplement dosages and recommendations will be based on your blood test results.
Your program will be personally monitored and adjusted by your expert Genemedics doctor. Our goal is to make sure you’re receiving the maximum benefit, so we will continue to adjust your dosages and recommendations in response to your progress. So, if you’re finally ready to take a stand against the insidious effects of premature aging, call your local Genemedics Health Institute clinic in George today and set up your initial consultation.