Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in Texas
Genemedics Health Institute is proud to announce its expansion into Texas, bringing its pioneering approach to anti-aging medicine and bioidentical hormone replacement therapy to the Lone Star State. With locations throughout the country, Genemedics is a leader in anti-aging medicine. Led by the nationally recognized George Shanlikian, M.D., our doctors are all board-certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M). They have each undergone hundreds of hours of training to recognize, diagnose, and treat the effects of premature aging and age-related hormone deficiency.
An Epidemic of Hormone Deficiency
Did you know that hormone levels in both men and women can begin to decline as early as age 35? Although many people think of hormone deficiency as an “old person’s problem,” including most traditional doctors, cutting-edge researchers are now beginning to redefine premature aging.
- In men, testosterone production begins to decline in the mid-thirties at 1-2% a year, resulting in the gradual onset of symptoms including hair loss, lower energy, weight gain, low sex drive, high cholesterol, and reduced mental sharpness.
- In women, estrogen and progesterone levels begin to fluctuate in the mid-thirties as women enter a condition called perimenopause, the precursor to premenopause and menopause. This fluctuation in hormone levels results in increased depression and anxiety, trouble sleeping, unexplained weight gain despite exercising and eating right, visible signs of aging such as wrinkles and thin skin, and increased risk of chronic diseases like heart disease.
If this sounds familiar to you, there is good news: you don’t have to passively allow premature aging to rob you of your youth. You can fight back with a personalized program designed by the doctors and health experts at Genemedics Health Institute. We have worked with thousands of patients and seen the almost immediate benefits patients derive from our novel approach to anti-aging medicine.
Genemedics Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Your Genemedics anti-aging program begins with a consultation and diagnostic panel overseen by your doctor. We use the world’s most advanced tests to measure your hormone status, fitness and flexibility, nutrient status, and overall health. Once your test results are in, your doctor will help you interpret the results and, if necessary, design a personalized program. Our programs rely on four treatment modalities that work together to dramatically improve your health:
- Custom bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. We will balance and restore your hormone levels to those you enjoyed in your early thirties. Our programs rely on precise doses of natural, compounded hormones, including estrogen, testosterone, pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA, thyroid hormones, and others.
- A nutrition and diet plan. In many ways, your health begins in the kitchen. We will design a nutrition and diet plan that won’t leave you feeling deprived but will work with your hormone program to help you shed pounds and feel great.
- A custom exercise plan. Thousands of studies have shown the profound benefits of exercise. Your program will be designed to increase strength and flexibility and reduce your risk of injury. You will also be given instruction on how to perform the exercises.
- A supplement regimen. We’ll use your blood test results to prescribe exact doses of our own proprietary supplements. Our goal is to achieve optimal blood levels of vital nutrients such as vitamin D, omega-3 fatty acids, and coenzyme Q10 to reduce your long-term risk of disease.
Throughout your program, we will regularly check your progress and tests and tweak our approach. Our goal is to leave you feeling great, with more energy, a better mood, lower disease risk, more strength, a stronger self-image, and a better sex life. If this sounds good to you, and you suspect you might be suffering from the effects of hormone deficiency and premature aging, call your Genemedics Health Institute location in Texas today to set up your initial consultation.