About Female Hormones
- Female hormones include: estradiol, estriol, progesterone, testosterone, thyroid, cortisol, DHEA, vitamin D, pregnenolone and human growth hormone.
- Female hormone levels begin to decline gradually after the age of 25-30. Many women older than 35 years of age have deficiencies in at least one hormone.
- Female hormones work together (synergistically). If one hormone is out of balance, the other hormones don’t work as well. Just one hormonal imbalance can cause unpleasant symptoms, worsening your quality of life while increasing health risks.
- Natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) for women is important for improved quality of life and optimal health and wellness.
Benefits of Bioidentical Hormones for Women
- Reduces overall body fat
- Improves muscle tone
- Increases energy levels
- Improves sex drive
- Improves frequency and intensity of orgasms
- Increases muscle mass and strength
- Results in wrinkle reduction with younger, tighter skin
- Improves mood
- Improves concentration
- Improves memory
- Improves sleep
- Enhances exercise performance
- Eliminates hot flashes
- Eliminates night sweats
- Decreases urinary tract infections
- Improves cholesterol profile
- Improves bone strength and bone density
- Decreases risk of heart disease
- Reverses imbalance of Women’s hormones
- AND MUCH MORE!
Your Solution: Natural Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women
- Natural BHRT will reverse your symptoms of hormone imbalance and improve your quality of life.
- Natural BHRT will significantly improve your health and prevent chronic disease and illness.
- Natural BHRT can be administered by injections, creams, gels, pills, patches or through pellets inserted under the skin.