Genemedics Health Institute is a leader in IV nutritional therapy. This treatment is administered by trained technicians in the safety of our clinics across the country. We offer complete IV formulas that will suit your lifestyle and nutritional needs.
The Benefits of IV Nutrition
IV nutrition was initially developed as a support therapy for patients who have trouble swallowing or those who are undergoing chemotherapy. Nowadays, it helpsprevent diseases and illnesses by proactively boosting your nutrient status. It provides relief fromchronic depression, anxiety, muscle stiffness, hangovers, low energy, dehydration, hangovers, and asthma.
This method works by feeding nutrients directly into your bloodstream. Because the nutrients no longer pass through your GI tract, clinicians can administer more crucial vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Orally taking in vitamins beyond a certain level may upset your stomach, but you don’t have to worry about this with IV nutrition.
IV nutrition has gone a long way since it was first used in the 60s. Now, there are cocktails that are specially formulated to provide relief for certain conditions. Genemedics offers the following cocktails for IV therapy:
- The Wellness Cocktail – This cocktail is designed to boost your health and lower your risk for common sicknesses.It’s a blend of vitamin C, vitamin B, calcium, magnesium, and selenium.
- The Detox Cocktail – This formula is used to counteract and remove toxins from your body. It’s a blend of selenium, antioxidant glutathione, thiamine, magnesium, Vitamin B, and Vitamin C.
- The Hangover Cure -Get rid of that hangover fast by using this solution. It offers a combination of magnesium, selenium, zinc, chromium, cupric sulfate, and antioxidant vitamins, like vitamin C. The Hangover Cureworks by rapidly hydrating your body and introducing powerful antioxidants into your system.
- Vitamin C. Linus Pauling earned a Nobel Prize when his work demonstrated that vitamin C is one of the most powerful antioxidants. Many studies show that a high concentration of vitamin C can boost your immune system, fight disease, and promote health. Unfortunately, high dosages of vitamin C can cause an upset stomach. We offer vitamin C IV therapy where you can receive a higher dosage of vitamin C without the discomfort.
- Glutathione Cocktail – Glutathione is one of the most potent antioxidants. Usually produced inside the body, this substance is difficult toabsorb as an oral supplement. This cocktail introduces a strong shot of glutathione straight to your system.
- Pre-Sports Cocktail. ThisIV mix is developed to prepare, strengthen, and fortify the body for intense physical exertion. It’s ideal for gym rats, runners, and athletes. It features a blend of L-valine, arginine, glutamine, vitamin C, magnesium, selenium, and other substances that will support your body.
- Post-Sports Cocktail. After exertion, your body needs to recover. We have a Post-Sports Cocktail that has the ideal combination of nutrients, minerals, and amino acids to ease muscle pain and support your muscles as they rebuild. It features vitamin C, magnesium, selenium, and the amino acids leucine, glutamine, and arginine.
- The Myers Cocktail. Dr. John Myers developed this formula in 1971, making it one of the oldest cocktails. This widely used solution features vitamin C, B vitamins, calcium, and magnesium. It was initially developed to combat fatigue and lethargy, but now it’s also used to fight the symptoms of stress-related anxiety, fibromyalgia and pain, depression and anxiety, and a number of other conditions.
Give us a call today to find out more about our IV nutrition service.