Eating and drinking are the 2 common ways of receiving nutrients. But IV nutrition has proven to be an alternative method of providing nourishment to the body. IV, which stands for intravenous or ‘within vein,’ delivers vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to the body by injecting them into the bloodstream. The direct delivery allows the potent mix to bypass the GI tract. This way, the patient is able to absorb the nutrients better.
The therapy’s main purpose is to aid patients who are suffering from gastrointestinal problems, such as those who are undergoing chemotherapy or those who have issues with nutrient absorption. There are a lot of illnesses and diseases that prevent people from receiving nourishment. These include:
- Crohn’s disease
- Short bowel syndrome
- Ischemic bowel disease
The Benefits of IV Nutrition
Genemedics provides a list of nutritional cocktails that will suit people who lead different lifestyles. Among those offered in our clinics are:
- Myers cocktail – A widely used IV nutritional cocktail that combats fatigue and lethargy.
- Detox cocktail – Designed to remove and counteract daily toxins.
- Wellness cocktail – Helps boost one’s immunity.
- The Hangover cure – Provides rapid relief to the symptoms of hangover.
- Pre-sports cocktail – Designed to strengthen athletes and prepare their bodies for physical exertion.
- The post-sports cocktail – Helps your body recover after working out.
- Glutathione – A crucial antioxidant.
- Vitamin C – Boosts the body’s immune system and promotes general health and wellness.
But more than that, we also offer formulas that target specific health problems. IV nutrition provides relief to the symptoms of the following conditions:
- Lyme disease
- Allergies and sinusitis
- Acute and chronic viral infections
Anyone can get an IV nutrition treatment. It is a safe and painless procedure, and its effects are felt almost immediately. A session only lasts for 30 to 45 minutes, and its side effects are minimal. Of course, you have to make sure that you get the treatment from a reputable clinic.
Genemedics Health Institute offers IV nutrition in a calm, clinical environment. Each treatment is administered by highly trained technicians and supervised by a qualified physician. For more information about this service and our hormone replacement program, call us at 800-277-4041.