Natural Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women
The menopause transition years (i.e., perimenopause, menopause and postmenopause) are a natural part of aging. During this transition, there is a gradual loss of ovarian function, which results in low hormone levels and infertility. Although menopause typically occurs
during the early 50s, transitional hormonal changes typically begin years before that, often when a women in 30-35. It used to be that female hormone levels didn’t begin dropping until women were in their 40s, but a number of lifestyle and environmental factors have hastened this decline, including:
- Eating less healthy and being less active. Both nutrition and exercise significantly affect hormone levels. The obesity epidemic is closely associated with early perimenopause.
- Chronic stress, which causes cortisol imbalance and eventually adrenal fatigue in many women. The results are decreased progesterone levels and less effective thyroid hormone.
- Artificial hormones called xenohormones in the environment and our food. Xenohormones are not true hormones, but act like artificial estrogen in the body, which results in hormone imbalance. An example of xenohormones is environmental exposure to plastics or pesticide exposure from vegetables causing excessive estrogen levels in women. This is known as estrogen dominance.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for women (BHRT for women) can be used to relieve all symptoms of hormone imbalance in women and prevent the health risks associated with hormone imbalance. In BHRT for women,bioidentical hormones are used to replace or balance hormone levels.
Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women
Your Solution: Female Hormone Imbalance Treatment with Natural Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women
Hormones work together synergistically, meaning that levels of one hormone affect other hormones. The idea behind natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy is to carefully test for any hormone imbalances, then design a comprehensive, personalized program to balance and correct all of your hormone levels, restoring your hormone levels to those of your 20s. The benefits of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy include:
- Relieves symptoms of hormone imbalance
- Improves quality of life
- Improves health and prevents chronic disease and illness
- Easy to administer through patches, injections, creams, pills, or pellets inserted under the skin
Why Choose Genemedics Health Institute for Natural Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women?
Genemedics Health Institute is one of the nation’s leading centers for natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Led by nationally renowned Dr. George Shanlikian, M.D., our team of physicians has spent hundreds of hours in training and worked with thousands of patients to balance hormone levels and relieve the many symptoms of hormone imbalance. Our programs are designed to treat the whole person, not just a series of lab results. In addition to your bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, we will design an exercise and nutrition program and even prescribe a personalized supplement regimen to make sure your body has all the essential nutrients it needs to function optimally. When it comes to your health, you can feel comfortable you’re placing your trust in the best!
Visit our Hormone Therapy Clinics:
- Natural Biotendical Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinic in Arizona
- Natural Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinic in California
- Natural Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinic in Florida
- Natural Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinic in Georgia
- Natural Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinic in Illinois
- Natural Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinic in Michigan
- Natural Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinic in Oregon
- Natural Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinic in Texas